The Foundation will handle personal information appropriately in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, and will ensure that all personnel engaged in the Foundation's operations are fully aware of and comply with such laws and regulations.
1. Appropriate collection, use, provision, and entrustment of personal information
(i) When collecting necessary personal information, the Foundation will clearly notify or announce the purpose of this collection and will utilize the information within the scope of the stated purpose.
(ii) Personal information will not be provided or disclosed to third parties except in the following cases.
(1) When we have obtained the prior consent of the individual.
(2) When providing or disclosing anonymously processed information in a manner that does not identify specific individuals.
(3) When providing or disclosing information in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, etc.
(4) When providing or disclosing personal information to subcontractors, etc., with whom the Foundation has already concluded a contract pertaining to the handling of personal information.
(iii) When personal information is entrusted to a third party in accordance with the preceding clause (4), we will examine the appropriateness of such entrustment in light of security control measures taken by the third party and we will ensure the third party is supervised in an appropriate manner by concluding any necessary memorandums or contracts with the third party before providing such information, etc.
2. Security control measures for personal information
The Foundation will establish internal rules/regulations and take security measures in order to prevent unauthorized access to personal information and to rectify any related leakage, loss, or damage.
3. Improvement measures.
The Foundation will strive to accurately respond to changes in the social environment regarding the handling of personal information. We will also strive to improve this policy and other rules and regulations by making changes, corrections, or additions as necessary.
4. Response to requests for disclosure, correction, etc.
5. Handling of Complaints
The Foundation will strive to handle complaints regarding the handling of personal information in an appropriate and timely manner.
July 2022 East Japan Railway Foundation for Cultural Innovations
©︎East Japan Railway Foundation for Cultural Innovation